1. Is your academic writing service confidential?
2. Do you offer any discounts for your service?
We understand the hardships of students. We have one of the cheapest prices on the market! With that being said, we want our customers to be as satisfied as possible. That is why we offer various discounts for any assignment you order. Check them out on our discounts page!
3. When do I have to pay?
We do require payment for each order before the development of the essay. Once we verify the order with each client, we then begin the writing process.
4. How do I get my sample Essay?
Once the writer is finished with the first draft of your order, he/she will send it to the order panel of your personal profile. There you will be able to access a preview format. If you are happy with the work, you will be able to approve and download the final version.
We also have free samples on our website! Check them out on our Free Samples page!
5. What happens if something goes wrong with my order?
If any issues occur with your order, we have a Money back guarantee policy in place. We at Professor-Essay make sure that our customers come first!
6. How do you calculate the price for each order?
The pricing for each order is determined by the amount of time you give us to complete the order, the academic level you are asking and the type of assignment you require. With that being said, we do keep our service at the lowest price possible!
7. Do you use pre-written papers for current orders?
No, we do not. We conduct our business strictly plagiarism-free and only original work is produced. So everything we give our customers is completely originally produced.
8. Can I request a plagiarism report to make sure it is original?
Of course, you can. We can provide an official plagiarism report at any customers request done by Grammarly.com. Grammarly is one of the best systems online that can detect any form of plagiarism within your work!
9. Can I request an abstract paper?
Yes. When completing your order, you will able to request an abstract paper on the interface.
10. I’ve received my first draft, but I’ am unhappy with it. Can ask for it to be redone?
Of course, you can. We have a revision policy in place in for such scenarios. Our policy states anyone who is unhappy with the work produced may request it to be revised up to 3 times. Upon receiving your first draft, you will have the option to approve it or request a revision!
11. What paper format styles can you provide for my assignment?
Our writers can format papers in the following styles:
12. How long does it take to complete my assignment?
You choose the deadline for when you want your work to be completed by. With that being said, we always deliver the work before the deadline set by you to give you enough time to look over the materials produced.
13. Do you guarantee the best academic writers to write my paper?
Yes. We only hire academics to write for us. All of our writers are accomplished graduates all with higher education degrees in their respected fields.
14. I want to send source materials to my writer, how do I do that?
You can send the writer source materials when you’re filling the order form. If you forget to include the materials in the order form, no problem. You can freely communicate with your assigned writer.
15. I forgot my password. What should I do?
There will be an option, “Forgot your Password?” on the login page. You will need to enter the email address your account is signed up with. Our system will send an email to this address, and after that your password and enter a new one.
If you are experiencing any difficulties, then you can contact the support team who will be more than happy to aid you.
16. What kind of academic help can you provide?
We provide services for the following types of assignments:
17. What types of payment do you allow for payment?
We allow our customers to pay with the following credit/debit cards and methods listed below:
18. Is this legal?
Yes. There is no law against this type of service. Check out our information page for more details!